We always enjoy visiting family. The kids were able to visit great grandma and great grandpa a few times this summer and fall before they headed to Yuma, AZ. We always miss them when they are gone over the winter.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How cute they are mom!! Preston is growing so much He looks so thin though ! I really want to see your big belly ! I'm so excited to see your new kid by the way I didnt see you play facebook ! wht's happen I miss your dad too He always so nice to me so I guess you have had a really good time !
1 comment:
How cute they are mom!! Preston is growing so much
He looks so thin though !
I really want to see your big belly !
I'm so excited to see your new kid
by the way I didnt see you play facebook !
wht's happen
I miss your dad too
He always so nice to me
so I guess you have had a really good time !
Post a Comment